Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 resembles Apple iPhone 6s. Xiaomi Inc., privately owned Chinese electronics company has launched Xiaomi Note 3 which is a perfect smart phone for the middle-class users. Xiaomi which is also known as the Apple of China and the largest maker of budget smart phones in China has launched Xiaomi Note 3 and is receiving good grades from critics.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Specifications:
- Network: 4G (GSM / HSPA / LTE).
- SIM: Dual SIM (Micro-SIM).
- Display: 5.5 Inches, (1080 x 1920 pixels), ~403 ppi pixel density.
- Operating System: Android OS v5.0.2 Lollipop.
- Processor: Octa-Core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- Memory Card Slot: No
- Internal Memory: 16 GB-2 GB RAM, 32 GB-3 GB RAM.
- Camera: 13 MP, f/2.2 Secondary and 5 MP, f/2.0, 1080p Front Camera. Phase Detection Auto-focus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash. Geo-Tagging, Touch Focus, Face/Smile Detection, HDR, Panorama. Video Recording [email protected]
- Bluetooth v4.1
- Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
Xiaomi brand is termed as the Apple of China. There were many reasons for terming it that way. It was very clear that the products of Xiaomi look very similar to the products manufactured by Apple Inc. To the user’s amusement, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, like all products of Xiaomi is very similar to Apple iPhone 6S. The Co-Founder and CEO of Xiaomi Inc. also follows the same dressing and presentation style of the late Apple Co-Founder and the creative genius Steve Jobs. Xiaomi CEO wears the same black turtle-neck T-Shirt like Apple Steve Jobs do. “One more thing..”, the extremely famous phrase used by Steve Jobs and which is also still in use by Apple at it’s product launches is also used by Xiaomi Inc. at it’s product launches by it’s Co-Founder and CEO, Lei Jun.
Note: Images in this article are the courtesy of gsmarena.