Here we proudly present the Top Indian Internet Hoaxes seen in Social Media, that make people to say WTF sometimes. We think you are also one of its victim, just once or more than once. So, have a look at these WTF-Indian Internet Hoaxes, that most of you get to see in Social Media, mostly in Facebook.
- Godse standing in-front of Gandhiji: During the Murder Time of Gandhiji, no photographs are taken. This picture is from a Film named “Nine Hours to Rama.”
2. Three-Headed Snake: This is just a Photoshop Trick, but it went in Social Media, depicting that it’s form of Snake Goddess.(Hindi:Nag-Devatha.)
3. 11 Babies born to One Mother at a time: This thing is a complete misunderstanding. On the Day of 11.11.11, these 11 babies are born in a Hospital. So, Doctors felt to pose for photos on such crazy co-incidence. But, Idiots in Internet manipulated the whole scene into an Interesting one.
4. Giant Skeleton Found: This is also a Cheap Photo-Shop Trick.
5. India’s Space View Map during Diwali: This is a Picture taken by NASA’s satellite describing the change in night illumination in India between 1992-2003. But, Hoaxes are a matter of wrong information exchange.
6. UNESCO’s award to our National Anthem: This is a total fake thing posted by over-enthusiastic patriots of India.
7. Plastic in Kurkure: Everyone shocked on hearing it. And even many of tried to burn Kurkure too. And it will work fine. Because, Kurkure has Carbohydrate material that burns easily in air. Not the fake plastic ingredients as per the Hoax. Some say it is a Trick by Competing companies to reduce the Sales of Kurkure. It’s a Tricky Idea? Or just a Hoax? Only God knows that thing.
8. Frooti contains HIV: Just a spammy message by some-one in WhatsApp went viral in hours. And many of my friends shared the thing to me. I totally felt “Awww…” at that moment.
9. Snake eats a Man in Kerala: It is epic hoax, that was even telecasted in some of the channels. After realization of truth, they took back their statements. It’s a python which has filled it’s belly with a goat; some says. Some says it is just photo-shop. Whatever it may be, it made it’s way till here, to be a top internet hoax.
10. Swiss Accounts of Indians: This is just fake, because Swiss Bank Accounts are never maintained in formal way. They don’t even have numbers to accounts. So, it is just a spammy hoax, that made the persons in the list shiver and sweat for a moment.
11. Assam Rape Festival: One of the worst Hoaxes, We’ve ever ever seen. There was nothing like that in Assam. Some Mentally-Ill freak created this.
12. Hanuman’s Weapon excavated: It is just a Gadha(Weapon of Hanuman God) made to keep in hands of Huge-Hanuman Statue. Look at Garlands on it, then even you can find it’s a hoax.
13. Weird Trunk: Nothing more to say about this. It’s just an Art-Crafting, but it made into the List of Hoaxes, due to the great manipulators of Social Media.
14. Yo-Yo Honey Singh’s death: Some pictures of Patients who look alike Yo-Yo Honey Singh, made those Internet Idiots to make fun of Yo-Yo Honey Singh. Even Honey Singh couldn’t believe this and later posted on Social Media that he’s still alive, really. How Sad….
15. WhatsApp Billing Charge Hoax: You get to see lot of such WhatsApp Hoaxes now-a-days.
And there are even more on Facebook and WhatsApp. Mostly we get to see “Share and like this picture will help the poor children to get $10.” etc. etc. And in WhatsApp, there are a lot to discuss about of such kind. Anyway, sometimes Hoaxes also hit headlines, like now. Just Kidding…Hope you liked this article…
Thanks for reading this article. Share your Love for us.
Please let us know what you’re thinking in the Comment box below. We would be happy to help you.
>>@And just a moment. Wanna get more stuff like this in your inbox.
Subscribe to our newsletter at the Top of the Page.