Adding to that, Node.Js an Open Source server-side JS environment based on the V8 JS engine found in Google Chrome made this possible. When Node.Js was injected into the world as ‘hipster’ technology, no one thought that it would reach this high including me. But, it broke the shacks of our brains. Because NodeJS is gaining a reliable position as the commonly used environment for building web applications. And it started to crawl into Enterprise very smoothly.
- It’s Netflix.
- It’s PayPal.
- A Major Car Transportation company built its humongous driver matching system on Node.js distributed web architecture. And do you know which company it was?
- It’s Uber.
- Even Tech Giant, Microsoft is even offering direct integrations of Node JS into their Azure Platform.
And by his statement, it seems that James Atwood is a future-teller. Adding to it, Inventor of the World Wide Web, Tim Berners Lee once stated that world of programming will eventually shift towards least powerful/complicated languages soon. He guessed that right. And he named it perfectly – “The Principle of Least Power.”
That’s what happening right now to the world of programming. No wonder if Python replaces the position of Java in enterprise level in a span of 2 years, totally. I said totally and I mean it.
And as we’re feeling the speed of rapid modernization and up-gradation in every part of our lives, and as >80 percent of the humans are connected to the Internet, the fields of Progressive Web Apps, Web Design are on a rise.
- They’re simple to use.
- Can be used for High traffic projects without much hassle.
- Can be used to build high profile production projects.
- Can be integrated to all kinds of web and browser platforms.
- Server friendly.
- By the way, programmer friendly too.
- Minimal Memory consumption qualities.
- Can be customized as per the requirements.
- Uber’s Rider matching system was entirely built on Node.js Distributed Web Architecture.
Guys, what do you think about this? Share your views in the comment box below or tweet to us @DustMoon_1.
It’s better to share fun and knowledge rather than saving it for yourself. So, stay tuned to us for more and share knowledge all the time.