Here we provide you with most used, but less known Internet Slang/Chat words now. You also may have used some them, one time or the other. Sometimes with a Friend, Sometimes in a WhatsApp or Facebook Status, Sometimes on your loved ones birthday cake etc etc. Actually, We Humans always have the wanting nature at every stage of our life.
That Desire of wanting new gives out life to some things like Tech Gadgets, Chat Language Words, Short Hand Manuscripts etc etc. So, there is a importance for every idea, right? Then, even Chat Language is important and convenient for human life which is now filled up with smartphones and PC’s everywhere. SO, let us have a look on to them. And some of those chat words are here.
Some may be known, some maybe unknown. But they all belongs to the chat language family. And they are given below here :
- LOL = Lots of Laugh
- SOHF = Sense Of Humor Failure
- BYT = Bright Young Thing (or) Before Your Time
- LIL = Little
- LBM = Little Big Man
- IIGHT = Alright, OK
- SHIZZLE = Sure
- NIZZLE = Nigga
- CIHY = Can I Help You?
- DIKU = Do I Know You?
- CARPE DIEM = Seize the Day
- MIA = Missing In Action
- SE = Special Edition
- XXX = Kisses
- HON = Honey
- BSTL = Bam, Said The Lady
- BOMBSHELL = Very attractive woman
- BQ = Be Quiet
- MEH = Be it as it may (or) equivalent to shoulder shrug
- TUDE = Arrogant or Cocky Attitude
- FUBB = Fouled Up Beyond Belief
- MHMM = Yes, sure, OK
- HOOT = Good time
- AA = Alcoholics Anonymous (or) African-American (or) Automobile Association
- JB = Jail Bait
- SNF = So Not Funny
- LYLT = Love You Long Time
- OHAC = Own House And Car
- TRU = True
- PAKI = Offensive term for a Pakistani
- RHINO = Older man looking for a younger woman
- TCP = Transmission Control Protocol
- STS = Smirk To Self
- VM = Voice Mail
- WBU = What About You?
- S2 = Love (heart shape)
- @_@ = Hypnotized, dazed
- HBU = How About You?
- IONO = I Don’t Know
These are some of the Less Known Things – Internet Chat/Slang Terms. It is very common that Where-Events will be Free for your Child-born.
Hope you liked this article…
Thanks for reading this article. Share your Love for us.
Please let us know what you’re thinking in the Comment box below. We would be happy to help you.
Wanna get more stuff like this in your inbox: Subscribe to our newsletter.