Does any of you guys know “How to download Images on Quora in Normal Formats other than .webp format?“
I smell most of you guys don’t know how to do it. Ok, let me tell you the secret to it. But, before that, I wanna know that how many of you’ve left other social networks after joining Quora. So, please do comment your experiences in the comments section below. Ok then. Let’s dive into the topic.
Oops… I forgot to start with History of Quora. Have a look at it.
History of Quora:
Quora is a question-and-answer site founded by Adam D’Angelo and Charlie Cheever in 2009. In this, Questions can be asked and answered, browsed and can be bookmarked/saved. Initially, Quora couldn’t compete with other Q&A Websites. But, due to its design and features, users turned towards it, leaving all other Q&A Sites.
Enough stats and all. Let’s get back to actual topic.
How can we download Images on Quora in normal formats other than .webp format?
Follow these steps to download Images on Quora in normal formats other than .webp format
- Click on the picture/image you want to download from Quora. It opens up in a pop-up.
- Then, right-click on it and open it in a new tab.
- Now you get to see the image in that tab. But, when you try to download it, you get to see .webp format image is downloading.
- So, to get the normal format/originally uploaded format, we need to change the URL.
- For example, https://qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-6aad9e0b72fb4738c078e9d7d429b4da-c?convert_to_webp=true is the URL of the image you have opened.
- Then, edit it by clicking on it and remove the convert_to_webp=true at the end of the URL and add convert_to_webp=false at the end of the URL.
- Which means simply replacing the ‘true’ to ‘false’ as mentioned in the previous step.
- Then, hit Enter to load the image again in normal formats of .jpg, .jpeg, .png, instead of .webp format images.
- Voila…!!! It works… Download images on Quora in normal formats like this.
That’s how it’s done.
If you have something else in mind about this, post them down in the comments section.
And stay tuned to D‘us’tMoon.Com
Share this article, if you really like it. Because “Sharing is Caring.”