How to get back to Text Status on WhatsApp? Yeah. This is the most asked question from users after the new update if WhatsApp. Not only our users, a major portion of WhatsApp users doesn’t seem to like it.
They are thinking that Facebook is mixing things up as it owns Instagram. Because, the new picture/video status update on WhatsApp is just a clone-copy of Instagram Stories. And back then, checking out others status used to be simple and cool.
But now, it seems Facebook overdid it. So, many users are willing to degrade the WhatsApp versions. But still, there’s a way to get back onto Text Status on WhatsApp. Here’s how to do it:
Guide to get back onto Text Status on WhatsApp:
- Download and Install the New Beta version of WhatsApp. (Version No: 2.17.95 and higher)
- Click on Settings.
- Then, head to the about section in your WhatsApp.
- Now, you can get to see the Text Status as in past.
- You can set it to Pre-Defined statuses like “Available, Busy, At School etc.“
- Or you can write down a new one as a Text Status on WhatsApp.
- That’s how it’s done. See how simple and easy that was.
You cannot get away from Video/Picture Status feature update. Both, Text Status and Picture/Video Status co-exist in your WhatsApp itself.
Oh, I forgot to mention that it’s only available/limited for the beta users right now. You might wait for a few days to get hands on it to enjoy it or you could just subscribe to their beta programme now, if you cannot stand the new status update on WhatsApp.
There’s always a way out. No matter what everyone says. So, look for that. Search for that. Don’t stop till you find the solution. That’s how things to be done.
So, it’s our way out to get hands on the old and simple looking Text Status Option on WhatsApp again.
It’s better to share fun&knowledge rather than saving it for yourself. So, stay tuned to us for more.