Essential AddOns For Google Chrome: Extensions or AddOns gives a great way of customizing Google Chrome. No one wants to see an unpolished actress though she is hot. AddOns help customize Google Chrome for improved productivity, functionality and security. Today, we give you the list of AddOns or Extensions for Google Chrome which helps you in customizing Google Chrome for a better performance and functionality.
Related: How to crash Google Chrome?
- Pocket or Readability: Save articles or pages to read them later. All the articles or bookmarks will be saved and backed up in your account. Save directly from your browser or from apps like Twitter, Flipboard, Pulse and Zite.
2. Any.Do: Any.Do helps you to take notes on the go. You can add your “To-Do” list on Any.Do and access it from anywhere.
3. StayFocusd: StayFocusd is a productivity extension for Google Chrome that helps you stay focused on work by restricting the amount of time you can spend on time-wasting websites. Once your allotted time has been used up, the sites you have blocked will be inaccessible for the rest of the day.
4. Gmail Offline: Gmail Offline allows you to compose e-mail even when you are offline which are sent when you go online. Inbox and other messages are stored and retrieved even when there is no internet connection. They are downloaded when you go online.
Install: Gmail Offline
5. LastPass: LastPass is one of the best password managers for Google Chrome. Store your password in Google Chrome and access it across all the devices by syncing. Passwords stored on LastPass are encrypted.
6. Adblock Plus: Adblock Plus gives you freedom from irritating and clumsy ads.
Install: Adblock Plus
7. Honey: Honey automatically finds and applies coupon and discounts codes while you shop online.Click on the Honey button during checkout and Honey will automatically apply coupon codes to your shopping cart.
8. InvisibleHand: InvisibleHand gives you the best deals when you shop online. InvisibleHand crawls all the shopping portals and gives you the best deals.
Related: Fight Between Google & BMW